Welcome to Ages and Stages Yoga
At Ages and Stages yoga we offer the following classes:
Where we travel to you for your needs
Mommy and me yoga
Yoga Birthday Parties (Days or evenings)
Girl Scout Classes
After School Classes
First aid and CPR (through (AHA) American Heart Association certified Instructor)
Prenatal partner yoga
Yoga at Work
Travel to your location for desired yoga class
Click here for available classes and to register
If you do not see classes you are looking for please contact us at 586-524-4980
Ages and Stages Yoga programs can be offered as a weekly, monthly, PA day or Summer Camp activity. Our yoga programs encourage students to use their imagination while integrating yoga poses with songs, music, storytelling, games in a structured, non-competitive, fun and relaxing environment. Programs are age appropriate for Toddlers, Preschoolers and School Age children. Please contact us to discuss a program and price that works into the centres budget!
Ages & Stages Yoga Mission Statement
• To provide children of all ages and abilities an outlet for play, learning, and relaxation.
• To provide a solid foundation in yoga practice that will enable students to positively respond to the stressors of the world.
• To encourage children to be loving, kind, giving and caring contributors to society.
• To encourage children to believe in themselves and others so that there light can brightly shine and make a difference.
• I hope to engage each and every adult so that they may participate in their child’s learning through yoga.
<head>!-- c948e544-92b7-450c-890a-6dbb3abeab6f --</head>
Do you like our new website?
Total votes: 2176